Monday 20 September 2010

Autumn


I do like Autumn. I love getting rugged up, putting the big doonah on the bed, sinking into feather pillows, and wrapping up in blankets on the lounge. I love that the sun is still up when i get home from work, and the chill in the air in the evenings. I love when the sun comes out during the day and temperatures reach a comfortable 20'c.

But still my heart sinks a little when i see the brown leaves falling on the grass and i am sad to be saying good bye to summer for another year.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice at first but after a few months the snuggle-factor wears thin. At least you have a snippet of Aussie summer to look forward to! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i agree! Autumn is ok, its when it turns into Winter and i don't have a ski trip booked that the trouble starts! I can't wait for our summer break and catching up with you! Lots of love P xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...