Monday 11 October 2010

Phoebe and the Letterpress get stamping

As some of you will already be aware, I am trying to get my own little letterpress business started, Phoebe and the Letterpress (there will be more about that later on).

I am still in the beginning stages and trying to get all my materials together before I can list anything on my Etsy shop. But in the meantime I have been stamping away in preparation. One of these was a 'Thank you' stamp I had made initially for our wedding. I have popped some photos up on my website of these attempts and I think they came out beautifully. I really lucked in with the light when I was taking the pictures too, I think they almost look professional (to my amateur eye anyway).

I thought you might enjoy checking them out.

P xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...