Wednesday 2 March 2011

Some more baby aprons

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you would have seen that i made a baby apron for a lovely little girl i know last summer. It was a hit and i have seen her wearing it on more than one occasion (in fact her mother told me she cried one day when it was in the wash because she wanted to wear it so much- bless). 

Another friend of mine, having read the blog post, and asked if i could make one for her niece for Christmas. Obviously i obliged and sewed up another for her little person. 


I made another that i then gave to yet another friend's little girl (Gosh, don't i sound popular?!).


I think they are so cute. The fabrics for all of them so far have been by Amy Butler with a corresponding or contrasting trim. I came up with the pattern myself as i couldn't find one that i liked on the internet (although it is nothing ground breaking). I think they are cute, but cool at the same time. Perfect for little misses and misters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...