Sunday 24 July 2011

Scarf sharing

Picture from here.

I bought this scarf / wrap to wear over my shoulders in the sun and generally to just "jazz up" some outfits this summer. I thought the colours were amazing and the pattern very retro in a 70's kind of way. My love for it has only grown, i know think it is the most beautiful scarf in the world! Seriously, it does wonders for my colouring; it really makes my complexion come alive. I have sprayed it all over with my favourite lavender cologne so when ever i throw it around my neck or over my shoulders a delicate scent wafts around me. Comfort and love!

If you have similar colouring to me (my pic is in the right top corner) I seriously recommend you buy this scarf - it is on sale at the moment until stock runs out, and it will run out!

Cath Kidston Anise Shawl - was £45 now £18

Alternatively, there is another colour way with more blues and reds if that takes your fancy.

Sharing is caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...